Home Ballet Program
Online lessons that teach real ballet with real benefits
So much value is included in our virtual program!
- Enjoy 24 themed lessons by Miss Debbie - pre-recorded in a studio
- Celebrate accomplishments with progression charts - your little dancers will work towards mastering fundamental ballet positions and steps.
- Parent tips - each lesson provides 2 tips to assist parents in encouraging correct execution of the steps.
- Colouring pages - to keep little ones entertained, inspired and mindful.
- Journey through both series - with 12 lessons in each and 2 progression charts.
- Lesson 12 of each series is a performance lesson - your little dancer gets to showcase steps learnt throughout the series.
There are so many benefits for parents!
- Play lessons on smart devices or Chromecast to Smart TVs - anytime and anywhere.
- One subscription for ALL your children - suitable for boys and girls alike.
- Enjoy the convenience - a learning activity in your home that suits everyone.
- We encourage parent supervision for maximum benefit - that means you can even join in too. Now that's something you can't do in a studio!
Dance now with a free trial lesson?
It’s easy - click FREE Trial Lesson, enter an email address and your little one can start dancing!
FREE ballet lesson
PLUS New BONUS Lesson
NEW 12 MONTHS ACCESS
Instant access to all 24 lessons,
for 12 months!
That's only $4 a month!
Plus receive a special 20% discount code on our new capes!
Dance ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, unlimited replays. Have access to educational dance videos to create positive screen time experiences for little ones, now available for 12 months!
What parents LOVE about Little Ballet Dancer
- Fun ballet exercises for 3-7 year olds
- 24 lessons within the program
- Each lesson is structured just like an in-studio ballet class
- Every lesson focuses on technique, fundamentals and enjoyment
- Experienced teacher with Borovansky and R.A.D ballet training
- World class ballet music, from world class ballet pianists
- Music composed exclusively for the program
- Supportive tips for parents to assist with progression
- Additional fun printable pages, progression charts and completion certificates