Kindergarten Ballet Program
Are your early learners ready to dance?
Introducing dance to preschool children improves their cognitive, social, and emotional learning. It supports their social-emotional skills as well as their physical and cognitive development.
Introducing ballet to the kindergarten classroom has never been easier with the Little Ballet Dancer program.
Miss Debbie is a passionate ballet teacher who dedicates her time teaching preschoolers and early primary students. Debbie's mission is to establish a high-quality program that teaches ballet technique and excites all children to dance.
Kindergarten Term Package Includes:
The package is designed to suit a school/kindy term.
- 10 pre-recorded online themed ballet lessons
- Gain immediate access to all 10 lessons
- Supplementary educator resource material
- 18 minute lessons for maximum engagement
- Real ballet music, real ballet terminology
- Printable certificates, progression charts & activity pages
- Lesson 10 is a performance lesson & can be used as a showcase
- Unlimited viewing, ideal for multiple classrooms and on multiple days
- Free from stereotypes so equally appealing for boys and girls
Dance now with a free trial lesson?It's easy - click FREE Trial Lesson, enter an email address and your early learners can start dancing!
FREE ballet lesson
Term package - 10 week program, 12 week access
Offer dance at your centre as part
of the curriculum!
Unlimited participants, unlimited replays.
Our ballet program is a great incursion for any kindergarten or school setting, PLUS its an activity that can't be cancelled.
What Educators LOVE about Little Ballet Dancer
Five learning principles of Little Ballet Dancer
Ballet benefits our children’s early physical and social development. We are proud to offer a quality virtual ballet program based on our values and beliefs.
Making ballet and its benefits accessible for everyone
Ballet anywhere and anytime – happy kids and happy parents
Exploring rhythm and counting, as well as melody and expression
Storytelling and imagination brings enjoyment and enthusiasm
Improvement and progression through participation