Early Childhood Ballet Program
Are your early learners wanting to dance?
Do you want your centre to stand out with a unique offering? Introduce dance to preschool children improves their physical, cognitive, and emotional learning. It supports their social-emotional skills as well as their physical and cognitive development. Plus parents will be delighted their child gets to engage and explore dance.
Introducing ballet to the classroom has never been easier with the Little Ballet Dancer program.
Miss Debbie is a passionate ballet teacher who dedicates her time teaching preschoolers and early primary students. Debbie's mission is to establish a high-quality program that teaches ballet technique and excites all children to dance.
Want to know more?Offering an educational dance program as an incursion has great benefits for both the centre and its early learners.
FREE Educational Dance PDF Guide
And try the program for 7-days for FREE!
10 creative dance themed lessons, 12 weeks access
Offer virtual dance lesson at your centre as part
of the curriculum!
$110 + GST
Unlimited participants, unlimited replays, start anytime!
Our ballet program is a great incursion for any early childhood centre or primary school, PLUS, it's an activity that can't be cancelled.
Early Childhood Centre Term Package Includes:
The package is designed to suit a school/kindy term.
- 10 pre-recorded online themed ballet lessons
- Gain immediate access to all 10 lessons
- Supplementary educator resource material aligned with EYLF
- 18 minute lessons for maximum engagement
- Real ballet music, real ballet terminology
- Printable certificates, progression charts & activity pages
- Lesson 10 is a performance lesson & can be used as a showcase
- Unlimited viewing, ideal for multiple classrooms and on multiple days
- Free from stereotypes so equally appealing for boys and girls
What Educators LOVE about Little Ballet Dancer
- The flexibility to use the ballet lesson at a time that suits the classroom
- The joy of watching the children dance using their imaginations
- So many children are learning and experiencing something new
- The additional supplementary material to help support the teachers
'We love it! The Educators love it, the children love it, we're so pleased we've found your business' Kindergarten Director, Brisbane QLD
Five learning principles of Little Ballet Dancer
Ballet benefits our children’s early physical and social development. We are proud to offer a quality virtual ballet program based on our values and beliefs.
Making ballet and its benefits accessible for everyone
Ballet anywhere and anytime – happy kids and happy parents
Exploring rhythm and counting, as well as melody and expression
Storytelling and imagination brings enjoyment and enthusiasm
Improvement and progression through participation